Current version: 1.5.4 – November 2021
Updates to keep your site safe & compatible
1.5.4 – November 23, 2021
- FIXED: Improved support for newer versions of Gutenberg
- FIXED: Slightly improved tracking scripts support
1.5.3 – August 30, 2021
- UPDATE: Minor improvements on the mobile version. Please note that the mobile version is still in beta.
- UPDATE: Optimized build, HighWayPro is now slightly more lightweight
1.5.2 – June 1, 2021
- UPDATE: The API used by the dashboard is now more flexible when other plugins or code generate a warning or notice, formerly crashing the dashboard until the warning or notice was not generated. This time, HighWayPro will try to extract a JSON object from a dirty HTTP response body.
- FIXED: Fixed a bug that prevented the post content from being shown when inserting links in keywords (changed the algorithm in KeywordsManager). -Fixed some UI elements.
1.5.1 – January 25, 2021
- FIXED: Fixed small bug in PostTypeContentResponse that prevented content from being shown when selecting a Site Content target.
1.5.0 – November 16, 2020
- NEW: Added support for websites using CloudFlare and Sucuri
- UPDATE: Updated geolocation database
1.4.2 – July 6, 2020
-NEW: You can now choose whether to group the URLs in the sidebar by type or just show the newest or oldest first.
- UPDATE: Collapsing a URL group in the sidebar now works across sessions (stays collapsed even after reloading the dashboard)
- UPDATE: Deleting a URL now deletes its views as well.
- FIXED: Fixed copy-on-click on firefox
- FIXED: Fixed bug that prevented the URLs from being searched after viewing the URLs of a particular Type.
184.108.40.206 – June 26, 2020
- NEW: Added access to any user with the capability ‘highwaypro_manage_all’
- UPDATE: The user Agent Condition finally works with partial user agent strings. “googlebot” will now match: “Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; Googlebot/2.1; +http://www.google.com/bot.html)”
- NEW: Added the option to copy the url by clicking on it.
- Fixed some dashboard styling issues
- Fixed a bug in the autoloader that prevented some files from being loaded in mixed-case directories.
1.4.0 – June 19, 2020
- NEW: just-in-time redirects, shows the first real target URL but swaps it with the short URL just after the user clicks on a link
- NEW: Hide or set the root domain as the HTTP referer
- NEW: Set no-index to none, all urls or to urls with specific types
- NEW: Forward all or only some parameters to the target URL, both globally and per URL.
- NEW: Added support for HTML tracking scripts both globally and per URL
- NEW: Tracking Pixel Target: Use any URL on your site as a 1 by 1px tracking pixel image, ideal for tracking campaigns, email opens and more!
- UPDATED: Revamped, refreshed and updated preferences section!
- UPDATED: Minor dashboard improvements. URLs in the URLs sidebar now show the base path before their unique path.
- FIXED: Leading slash not showing in the inputs for the URL path
- FIXED: Input not updating on some sections of the dashboard
- framework and internals:
- plugin auto updates database tables if needed.
1.3.0 – May 20, 2020
- NEW: ability to quickly search and jump to a URL from anywhere on the dashboard
- NEW: group urls by type in the urls sidebar
- NEW: add noreferrer, sponsored, and ugc rel attributes to urls both globally and per URL.
1.2.2 – May 12th, 2020
- fixed: Small bug with the WordPress admin header bar that prevented menus in the advanced panel from showing.
- added: Extra translation strings.
1.2.1 – May 9th, 2020
- fixed: temporarily disabled the autofocus feature when opening a new destination target.
- fixed: improved the contrast of the values of the analytics chart x-axis
- modified: changed the admin url for the HTTP APIs from building it with get_option(‘siteurl’) to admin_url(‘admin-post.php’)
1.2.0 – May 8, 2020
- NEW Analytics Features:
- 10 pre-made time range presets
- select a custom range
- select a custom unit of time
- smart selection of results, can show results as hours, days, weeks, months.
- save the default time range preset and unit of time.
- UPDATE: HighWayPro now uses the timezone settings defined in the wordpress dashboard for all date-related functions, replacing the default server timezone settings. Internally, two new objects we added: HighwayPro\App\HighwayPro\System\Date and HighwayPro\App\HighwayPro\System\WpDateTimeZone that use wordpress apis instead of relying on the native php date/time apis.
- NEW: You can now permanently delete URLs from the HighWayPro dashboard.
- NEW: You can now select a redirection status code for each URL.
- UPDATE: Extended character support for URL and URL Type names. You can now create URLs with non-alphanumeric characters.
- UPDATE: Extended character support for inserting links (utf-8), now accents and other characters are allowed like méxico, ü and a wide range of languages.
- UPDATE: Text inputs from destination components (Conditions and Targets) now gain focus on open.
- UPDATE: Some minor updates to the UI.
- Internals & Framework
- Added HighWayPro\Original\Tests\ArrayDataSet to improve the testing of large database data sets (not included in the production build)
- modified Collection::filter to allow to be called without a function.
- modified Collection::lastKey to use array_key_last if available (better perfomance on big arrays)
- added Collection::inverse method (array_reverse)
- added methods Collection::filterFirst(), Collection::find(), Collection::filterAndRemove()
- added interface Original\Abilities\Invokable -the database tests now use UTF8 (DatabaseTestCase::getConnection()) (not included in the production build)
- the autoloader no longer changes the absolute path case to lowercases, now only the relative path that contains the plugin dir and its subdirs is lowercased.
- Now objects: Date, PeriodOfTime, WpDateTimeZone, PeriodOfTimePresets.
- UrlViewStatistics, AllUrlViewStatistics, UrlViewGateway considerbaly re-factored.
1.1.1 – April 6, 2020
- Fixed a small bug that prevented the plugin from sending meaningful server error messages when applicable.
1.1.0 – October 12th, 2019
- Added a new Conditon: Hour Range. This Condition enables a destination to allow access to its Target only at a specific time of the day.
- Added a new Target: Rotating Target. This Target enables a destination to send the user to a different Target each time the URL is accessed.
- Added a new Target: Content Target. This Target enables a destination to display the contents of a valid post type in-situ without performing a redirection to the permalink of the post type.
- Improved support for non-common URL formats in the Referer Condition component.
- added: E_DEPRECATED, E_USER_DEPRECATED to ignorable errors (used by the API).
- added a save() method in HighwayPro\App\Data\Model\DestinationTargets\DestinationTarget. This is the first move towards implementing a save() method in HighWayPro\Original\Data\Model\Domain that will still relly on HighWayPro\Original\Data\Model\Gateway for database access (using HighWayPro\Original\Data\Drivers\WordPressDatabaseDriver in production (wpdb)). (sep 22)
- removed DirectTarget::getUrlWithScheme(), added a more flexible version of getUrlWithScheme() up in HighWayPro\App\HighWayPro\DestinationComponents\DestinationComponent.
- added a Response::$shouldPrintBody property with backwards compatilibilty (defaults to true) (oct 2)
- added a new layer for handling third party plugin compatibility. This is expected to be intergated in all the codebase in the future.
1.0.1 – September 3rd, 2019
- Fixed bug in webkit browsers (Safari) that prevented the text inputs to receive input.
- Fixed bug for the “final URL” not showing the updated value when assigning a URL Type to a URL.
- Added support for uncommon URI schemes (mailto, sms, and more).